Thursday, December 11, 2008

Doubt...??

Saw a video today n find that interesting....lets have a look at the link for the video...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4013056/10861847

Going back BP tomorrow....cant get to attend Kakiis nite...erm....doubt that what if im the winner..?? argh....but really need to go back BP as my 3 little cute niece n nephew will be celebrating their birthday...haiz~~ miss the chance to get a SONY camera again~~

Well...one of my secondary fren told me that she wanna buy a house,,,,budget RM280k-300k..?? she is same age as me...but how come she will get so many money..?? saving..?> how to save..?? teach me!! SKIP meal everyday...no no...i cant,,,i will surely die of hunger..It just sound pathetic to skip meal just to get better life....haiz~~

When can i get my own house..?? i dun have much expectation...just hope that i can have my very own (maybe just a small apartment or condominium)....but it seems hard...unless i change job....get a job with better pay butwork like hell....Argh!!LIFE= EVIL..?? thats quite true mr orange..hehe..

Again....how to get more money..?? can someone tell me..?? haiz~~ everyday when u flip the newspaper or watching news..most populat topic is.... due to ecenomic crisis a lot of company having retrenchment.....but...when i go window shopping in during weekends,,,,tehre are stillll so many ppl...even i go at 10.30am also cant get parking..?? ECONOMIC CRISIS?? RETRENCHMENT?? who cares....haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment