Monday, September 7, 2009

Colleague Birthday ( in Damansara Village)

This is the sweet sweet cup cakes we bought for our colleague. Well its real nice and trendy in this decade. But some people might think that its more practical to buy a normal birthday cakes as its much more yummy...hehe...

I can see that my colleague and boss likes the cake cause they say " wow" its such a beautiful cake...hehe...Anyway, hope that my colleague really like it.

We went to celebrate her birthday one day earlier in Damansara Village. Its somewhere we can enjoy BEST STEAMBOAT. The seafood is real fresh till the prawn will jump up n down when you put them in the pot. Erm....is quite cruel la...but then is nice...haha.

For those who likes steamboat must give it a try as the soup is nice especially the herbal +wine soup. I use to went there for steamboat with my ex-colleague which i mention before but always forgotten to take down picture. This time i did it...hiak hiak hiak...

Below are some of the nice picture taken during that day~~ they are all my nice colleague....Feel happy to noe all of them....and wish to thanks them for guiding me all these whiles.








Last but not least,,, overall rating for Damansara Village is EXCELLENT...!!! 99.9 marks....hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment