Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Penang Peranakan Mansion

I have been wanting to go this place after i watched the "Little Nyonya"....The drama shoot in 2 different Nyonya house. One in Melacca and one in Penang. Im planning to go penang one for so long but it seems like a lot of Penang~kia dunno where this place located. My boyfriend is one of the out-dated penang~kia i mention..omg~~ So i tried so hard to ask someone who know the place n force my BF to bring me there...haha...Almost all of my penang fren never went to this place....u noe y.?? because it charge RM10.00 per entry...wuahah....this shows that penang~kia is so stingy,,,wuahaha ( dun let penang ppl to see this or else i will get killed once i step there) ..


Entry Tickets

This is the main door

One of their Dinning Rooms


This is where those Nyonya spend their free times playing cards

Nyonya Rooms


Antique Camera



Nyonya Beaded Slippers



Their Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment