Thursday, August 25, 2011

Feeling of Fear....

Got the feeling of FEAR when i receive a call from my sis yesterday. She told met that my mum is not feeling well and saying that she felt very tired. The feeling of Fear is so strong because my mum never will tell us that she is tired and not feeling well. If she take the initiative to tell you she is not feeling well, means she is real sick.

Im so worried and quickly give her a call and to for her condition while she told me that she felt so tired and just need a rest. I couldn't really concentrate in my work if she did not go to consult doctor so i make a call to my sis and inform them must bring my mum to clinic that day itself.

Made another call to my mum after i knock off to ask for her condition, just wanna make sure that she is really allright but it seems that she is still quite sick . This make me cant really sleep well as i really so worried about her health cos she is at her 60++ and i really scared......

The next day, which is today i made a call to her again and she told me she felt thirsty for the whole night and cant really sleep ... This make me more worry and so i told her, no matter what you have to consult another doctor again by today.

Just call her, and she sound more energetic compare to yesterday.This make me feel at least not so worry now....They might be coming over to KL for this coming long holidays.

I deeply feel so sorry for my mum as i dun really spend my time accompany her and i dare not imagine what if she really leave me..?? Im so scared....i really do....just hope that she can enjoy her days as much as she can since she still got the ability to. Would be happy if she will be coming over to my place this coming holidays....so that she can at least take a good rest here in my small but cozy place...



2 comments:

  1. hope ur mother is fine. Must spend time with family members whenever you got time

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, take k yr mum and yourself also ...Connie

    ReplyDelete