Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bad Day~~

HAving a super bad day today.....lots of unfortunate thing happen to me....First,,,, having meeting with my boss.....he told us a lot of rubbish....which i think it does not make any sense...ask us to state the problem that we face during this two monht as our sales drop dramatically.... but whn we tell him the factor ....he reply us in this way..." this is not the main factor" others than this wat else do u think of....??? everything we tell him is the main factor but he says that is not the main factor....we cannot control all those factor....this n that..?? so what the hell he expect us to tell him then,..??

u noe wat....he think that the main factor is "US" he indirectly says that is bcos we did not converse well with the customer...trying to say we din provide good service..!! but he did not say us directly...so keep ask us to think what is the main factor.....do u think that im so stupid till tell him im the main reason..?? no i wont cause i think that there is nth to do with the way we communicate with customer....as the way " HE" communicate is not good at all tooo.....so he do not qualify to comment on the way we converse english....haha...." COMED" do u think a good speaker or expert in english will write this word out in a sentences,,?? i never seen this word in dictionary before...haha..

Well...he provide us a form and ask us to fill up the answer for him...?? eg of question....How do u think we should do to improve our company business...? i dun think that i should be the one to answer this question....."HE" is the boss so he should be the one to think of this question n not me.....even i got the answer also i wont tell him...stupid....

After the meeting......came out from he room only i realize that my phone do have miss call and there are car horn downstair.....Oopps...my car block others car n i did not realize that it is already 5.57pm....shit....i dare not go down to move my car so i ask my colleague ( GUY) to help me move my car.....once my colleague step down that stupid crazy aunty scold him....so my colleague pretended nth happen n just move my car.....after that ...suddenly a lot of ppl surround my car n point my car.....wat happen/..??? u noe wat...that stupid aunty using something hard to knock my car ....she even tear off my saman n throw at the floor.....im sooooooo angry but she already went away so i cant get to scold or ask her to compensate me....try to sms her but she din reply....shit....wat should i do..??

After a while i realize that there is a voicemail in my phone...i dial 121 to retrieve,,,,,mana tahu...is that aunty leave me a voicemail...contain sound that she use sth to knock my car...Aww```she is really CRAZY women....i swear that i will definitely scratch back her car if i do see his car appear in UPTOWN....

Although my car did not spoilt just because of that knock....but i really feel that she is too far lor......i must teach her lesson if there is a chance....she must be someone uneducated....shit!
(^$%$&%^(&^*)*_)&^#*& argHHHH`````shit this stupid , idiot, uncivilized, uneducated, crazy women.....

as a conclusion...today is my bad day~~~haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment