Saturday, November 8, 2008

Outing with my Uni Fren to pre- celebate me & peng peng Bthday**


Our first progarm is sing K in neway for 2 hours....after that go for shopping in times square while waiting for chiew ping and han xiang.. I brought a jacket from one of the boutique....after walk around we found out that there is a lot of WEIRD ppl appear in times square...how should i describe their look ler....ehh...some of them wearing "SM" cloth ( can u imagine)..omg** are they too IN or we are just too OUT..? haha,,

Having SUBWAY for the first time for today lunch....we order a longfoot and share share..well ,i dun really like the taste maybe cause of too many vege inside.



Lets have a look at present i bought for my dear.....dunno she like it or not ler....??? Anyway , hope that she will like it as i think that it is really cute and i myself brought 2 set too..haha...



While this is the present for me from my dear and ah may ( choosen by myself) hehe...maybe cause my TASTE is too weird so they dare not buy thing for me scare that i dun like..haha...so they just ask me to choose myself lo...so cham...no one willing to give me surprise...even MR LUAR also dare not give me surprise cause he says that im too choosy liao...haha...

Thanks for the present ya my dear and ah may!!






You know what we are doing there,?? HAving curry fishball buy by Mr Teng han xiang,,,,,he made us wait for him sooo long... i fully utilize my time to o]polish my nail while waiting for him..haha....we even go and play game and get free gift ( eyes shadow) cost RM 20++ for each of us le......



Below picture is taken in "Xiao Fei Yang"..there is two kind of sop base which is "qing tang" and "ma la" ...i still prefer the "qing tang" flovor lor..cause the "ma la" flavour like got a bot weird weird de lo..haha.


Gathering photo .....we decided to take photo everytime we got gathering so that we do not need to keep thinking where we go last gathering ,,,haha...

Thanks for the celebration......













No comments:

Post a Comment