Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Happy Chinese NIU year......Well quiet boring during this year CNY....Do not have much place to go. Spend my whole holiday at house chatting with my sis...hehe...We become so 38 once we gather together....

Dinner during CHU 2 ( my elder sister birthday) .....All my cousins coming for dinner at that day too. Feel satisfied with the food prepare by mummy....Fried belacan chicken wing, meat roll , salad, steamboat with fresh fish ball and prawn......

Mahjong time......


Finally my frens come to my house "pai nian" ......my only frens..haha...so cham rite...


Having Japanese Food in JB....HAving quiet a lot of food only cost us RM150....




Chu 9 ( Pai Tian Gong)...Dadddy and mummy busy prepare to pray sharp at 11pm.... My mummy says that the best time to start pray..


No comments:

Post a Comment