Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LOVE..??

Heard a shocking news from my colleague....she told me her BF broke up with her ;(.....i feel so sad when i heard this news....my reaction is what,?? impossible...!! u must be joking.....Well at last she told me its true....he is the one who wanna broke up with me.....n im wondering....y..?? he seems to treat u very good and dote on you....we always says that....really cant figure out.....Finally....the answer is he fall on other gals...( his cousin) ....in 10 days time!! arghh....i really feel sad n pathetic....what....you guys been together for 4 YEARS,,,n he can just fall for others in 10 days..! i really feel unfair for my colleague..i know this kind of feeling very well as im the "GUO LAI REN".

How should i console my colleague..??Well,actually there is nothing much we can say to her....just ask her to cry out if she really feel sad.....after that i try to tell her not to waste your tear just for this kind of JERK.....its not worth it my fren....i noe that its easy for me to says than to do...but now what you have to do is to stand up n prove to him that u can live happily even without him...

I have to says that my colleague is really tough enough to face this problem as she still manage to come to work with full energy....but her tear will still drop when i ask her " how are u" are u ok" .....feel so sad when i see her cry....feel like beat that stupid cheap JERK,,,,,,..

CONCLUSION.....LOVE..?? there is no such thing in men life..... haiz~ there is no true love in this world....do not trust the story act in TV...hehe...

Anyway,,,,fren, you should feel happy that you know his true face now rather than after get married with him....bear in mind,,,,he will treat u like this means he will treat that gal the same in future....lets see what will be their ending,,,..

No comments:

Post a Comment