Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Royce Chocolate!!

I fall in love with this chocolate once i ate it when my brother in law friend bought a box to him and he bring it back to let us try....Wau....its really nice....so call melt in ur mouth....what a nice chocolate. I thought that it can be bought only in singapore but lately i read a blog and found out that u can get it in KLCC ISETAN as well...so...my darling bought me a box....

eErm...this chocolate come from Japan and you can see its packaging really amaze.....




Once you open the plastic bag, it comes with the cooler wrapper whic the purpose is to maintain the temperature and also freshness of the chocolate.


Once you unwrap the cooler wrapper, you will see two ice pack inside which to make sure that the chocolate is in cool temperature so that it does not melt.




It comes with 20pcs in a box and it cost RM39 a box. For me i think it really worth because its real nice. For those who fancy chocolate must have a try..Thumbs up..

2 comments:

  1. u can be their ambassador for their chocolate liao..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...wanna say like that mer..

    ReplyDelete