Monday, July 27, 2009

Teow Chew Meng

There are few branches of Teow Chew Meng in KL and below is the one in Sunway Mas. The first impression for me is the shops is in clean condition which make me feel comfortable having my meal there. One of its famous dishes is so called " Mee Suah Tow" and otehrs such as seafood porridge and etc...


Jack Neo and Hui Ge also come here before.

This is the Mee Suah Tow topping with some shark fin...

It taste even nicer if you pour in some vinegar...

Other meals and side order by Teow Chew Meng...

Overall rate: I only get to try its Mee Suah Tow and its quite delicious. Will try other food for next visit ...

2 comments:

  1. seems like quite nice... but i dun like bihun especially in soup... wahahaha...
    by the way, where is sunway mas? near sunway pyramid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la...is near to kelana jaya and also near my place...haha...next time u come find me i bring u go lo..

    ReplyDelete