Monday, August 17, 2009

Cousin Sister Wedding~~

4th July 2009 is my cousin sister Big Day~~~so ill be one of her Jie mei. Well u guys must find be curious of how come all of us is in RED since most of the ppl using white as their theme~~but then my cousin sister says that its too common so they decided to use RED as their theme~~

Its quite hard to get a nice RED Dress but luckily i get one of my perfect red dress after searching for lots of boutique in KL....wuahaha..

Lets have a look at the pretty photo taken on that day~~~~

photo taken with my cousin sister''

photo with the pretty bride

before we go to the wedding dinner

The Stage
" Zu Zia Xi" ( Bride & Groom & their family table )
Photo with my dearest Sis..
Photo with my Best School Mate
Photo with my cousin sister and my pretty aunty
Photo with my Cousin brother

No comments:

Post a Comment