Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Advance Birthday Gift


Always wanted to get myself a so call branded bags but it seems like i just cant bear to spend my money on that every time i get into the shops.

Whenever im thinking of spending that much to get just a bag make me feel so heartache and this will stop my action from buying it. Although i really feel like owing one @-@.

Seeing that i so wish to get one of it, my dear decided to get one for me one day. He bring me to KLCC and told me to choose one as my ADVANCE birthday present for the year of 2011. When i get in to one of the shop, he told me "Choose one that you really like since its gonna spent so just choose something you like". Due to his words, i finally got the attempt to really get one for myself.

Yeah!!


A lot of my friend asking me" why you dun get yourself an LV bag instead of burberry"?
For me, its just a different brand and i would say that i prefer burberry compare with LV and thats the reason i choose to buy the brand that i like for my first attempt.Probably will get other brand for my second attempt if i got the chance to....haha..

3 comments:

  1. how much is it?wassey...branded ler...i dun even own one myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh.....dun ask the price la...well, u can always own one is just that u wan or dun wan only ma....

    ReplyDelete
  3. where got?not enough money.gonna spend on family and insurance..and noboby support me ma

    ReplyDelete