Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Debts


One of my colleague told me that he came to know Mbpj is going to do some opts for those who did not clear their parking compound. They will tow your car to Mbpj till you clear your compound.......and my reaction is HUH REALLY OO??? My colleague ask me why u react in this way..? Y?? Because i got plenty of compound that yet to be clear.....

My mum use to call me and say "meiku, there are lots of letter from mbpj to u....and it stated that if you did not clear your compound within 14 days,u will be asked to court wor....." and my reply is always, mum just wait till they ask me to court only see how lo....haha

But now, if they really start the Opt, then how.?? Actually i dun really noe the total compound that i get since 2008. And today, i went in to mbpj website to check....and the answer is :


Total of 27 compound yet to be paid, 26 with RM 100/compound and 1 with RM30/compound. So, the total amount that i have to paid is RM 2900..!. My friend told me, no worries, if you went to Menara Mbpj tingkat 3 to buat rayuan then you can getdiscount which is RM 30/compound.

As a conclusion, after discount also i have to made a payment of RM 810......;(

Can anyone tell me how am i going to pay for it..?? Do i actually need to pay for it..??

Haiz....

4 comments:

  1. walao... how come so many de my dear...? i never check whether i kena o not leh... ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. since 2008 de...cos last time i work at uptown there always double park my car de ma....haiz...die la this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisk... then rili big trouble leh... not little $ leh... ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. yala....u got money borrow me boh..?

    ReplyDelete