Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fruitful weekend with my best pal


Ill be left alone this week as my darling went to bangkok and leave me alone ;(....
Luckily, i got my best pal who always spare her time for me whenever i need her....hehe...ya connie tan its u!!

She came to accompany me for almost 2 days and we had a great time together.This is also the very first time she visit my new house after i move in. We having a great chat with coffee, bread and some music.Its really great.

Here, i would like to thank her for the gift (Iron) and also her time shopping with me. Of course and also her "psycho" which ended up i bought a purse for myself.....haha


Being a great friend is whenever you need her she will be with you and whenever she need you ,you will always be there for her....

Feel great to have this friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment